Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
DM: “Anyone else find it ironic that [Coca-Cola Life] instilled a death-like state in our Baker-Paladin?”

DM: “Welp, coming home today the car thermostat said it was 101F outside. I had the A/C on the lowest setting because the heat felt good. Feeling good at face-melting temperatures means either I'm part red dragon or something's wrong with me. Checked my body temp and yup... fever has returned for round 3. Sigh.”
Beryl: “The impossible theory that we're infecting each other through forum posts is looking worryingly plausible all of a sudden.”
I was kind of hoping that these wouldn't have ended up in this thread. Those are about IRL, not the game... But since they're here and I quoted them, they can stay.

I'm just gonna say stevia allergy is really awful. Especially if you don't know it and drink the stuff for several months in a row. If you have pollen allergies, be very careful about stevia. And since there is a lot of that in Coca Cola Life, think twice before choosing the green Coke.