Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
"Sure thing, your Equalityness. And might I say, you are looking particularly Equal today." He flashed a dazzling smile, and all his numerous muscles flexed at once. (They do that sometimes. Can't help it. Medical condition.) "Maybe later, you and I can check out our Equality in intimate detail." His voice dropped to a silky smooth whisper, flagrant with promise.

[Spending 2-Barter for lifestyle in order to look darn good average. Rolling to Seduce the Princess: 3 + 3 + 1 = 7. Mark experience if you take him up on his offer.]
The idea was almost enough to get her to stop in her tracks. Almost. "Well, let us say that I am not averse to some discussion tonight. If you can bring Luminark, it might even bear some fruit that would be beneficial to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
The heads of staff were already waiting for her, as well as a good number of the other ponies in the Bunker. Many were clutching papers, or waving hooves whilst trying to get the attention of their administrator. Scientists complaining about experiments gone awry, support staff worried about various bits of machinery. Others were just here to watch.

Out of that mass of ponies, which ones do you pay attention to and why?
"Alright, everypony, settle down. Down, I said!"

When that didn't produce results, Starlight turned to Target Practice and stated, "Two day house arrest for anyone who doesn't be silent until they're called on."

[Go Aggro on the counsel: Shut up and be orderly, or face house arrest without their research. 2,5, +2. [9].

"Now, we're going to take care of this in an ordered and scientific manner. Absorbing Rod. You're in charge of power. Why are our defenses down? After that, our Archmage can tell us about the systems in question. And finally, Crossed Wires can tell us how she's going to provide us with maintenance robots to prevent the problem in the future."