Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
Sounds like you're opening your brain!
Going into the maze of her own memories was always a risky proposition.

To start off with, you never knew what you were going to find in your own memories. Sometimes you were lucky, and the path led straight to what you found. Sometimes, there were locked doors that forced you to wander, only to backtrack and find that they were open. Sometimes, you needed to walk at walls and trust that there were doors where your senses told you there were only beige bricks. A few times, on her own journeys, she'd found a massive door, picked out in gold and rubies, but with not a single crack in it to open.

Let's see what she finds today.
(2d6+0)[6]

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
The Scrapscallion entered the meeting brimming with confidence. Let the scientists bicker all they wanted; he had just wooed a Princess, and nothing could soil his good mood. Bring out the longest slideshows! Stuff him in the tiniest meeting rooms! He was ready! He was on fire!

He didn't last five minutes.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If he reclined any more in his seat, he was going over. In fact, he was strongly considering it. Maybe a good concussion could take the edge of the boredom. Anything, anything was better than listening to these ponies drone on. Well, aside from house arrest. He shot a dirty look to the Princess, but her own frustration gave him a fantastic idea.

Real smooth-like, he flicked his tail against her leg. And when she turned, she'd see the face of the pony who could totally end this meeting right here, right now. If only she'd just call on him...

[Rolling to Manipulate/Seduce the Princess. Again. This time, Scrapscallion wants her to give him the floor, and let him end the meeting. (2d6+0)[6] Mark XP if you do, erase a highlight if you don't.]
[Man, Manipulate has teeth in this edition.]

Starlight sighed. "Well, unless any of you have anything useful to contribute, I don't see a point in continuing this meeting for much further. We have power, so none of your projects should be disturbed too much. Target Practice, I want to see some new technology from the weapons lab when we get back; I suspect we'll need it."

Her horn flashed, and she unfurled a map of the area surrounding Our Bunker from the ceiling. At the same time, the Scrapscallion's chair tipped inexorably and brutally to the floor and it wasn't me you can't prove a damn thing.

Starlight turned and smiled sweetly at the stallion. "Luckily, the Scrapscallion assures me that he knows how to solve our current crisis. And who better than our premier scrap scavenging expert? Once he tells us the answer, the meeting will be over and you can direct any further questions to him."