We? Alana though and was already beginning to shake her head, then she stopped as she thought things through. Quiver Queen was obviously a lot more experienced with this kind of thing than Alana was (Rooftops! Genius!), and the Hood was comfortable enough in this situation that he had to have a fair amount himself. The notion of working together, if only for the evening, suddenly felt very appealing. She could learn a few tricks, hopefully get some information from a couple of mobsters and having an obvious weapon pointing at people would be a lot more intimidating than the stern glare that preceded her own abilities. Plus if somebody was watching her back, she'd be much more likely to keep her brother safe and get a slow and painfull revenge. It would be a good idea to team up, or at least a good idea for Alana. A little of the wariness fled her with the descission and Alana settled into the conversation with a bantering tone of voice.
She's right, if you're commenting on her bow that is. But it's hard i guess, most famous bowmen are.. wel men. With manly names that don't fit her. I'd of gone for Robin if i were you. It's a gender neutral name, a famous archer and with your own name it becomes hilareous. Works in a lot of ways that.

Alana joined the Archer next to the three thugs, but didn't make any attempt to wake them.
You're obviously a lot more experienced than I am in this type of thing, but if you have no way to force them to talk, I prefer to have Snoozy, Snory and Drooly do just that.
Now if you're suggesting we work together for the evening to prevent the 'score'? or brush up on our skills? maybe even feed on the guilty?
Count me in. I'm not a fisticuffs kind've girl, but allow me allow me to bring something to the table.

She went to one knee beside the first of the thugs and lightly placed her fingers on the side of his head. She had no need to actually touch those she wanted to read, but spilling all her tricks in the first five minutes of meeting each other would of been reckless. Plus the vulcan mindmeld grip was a clasic, and it seemed like at least one of the others found that kind've thing important.

Spoiler: ooc
Show
Alana will try and dig into her target's mind and get any information she can. This being my first time using this, hope i'm doing this right;
Mind Reading, Cumulative, Subtle, Sensory Link
Action: Standard
Range: Perception
Duration: Sustained
Base rank: 5

Going for 3 levels of contact so Alana can mine his mind for information about the score, Bron, the mob and his most painfull emotional and/or physical experience.
If she fails to get in or has gotten all he knows, she'll move on to the next thug, so i'll make a few rolls.
Attempt 1; (1d20+5)[8]
Attempt 2; (1d20+5)[21]
Attempt 3; (1d20+5)[18]
Attempt 4; (1d20+5)[13]
Attempt 5; (1d20+5)[17]
Attempt 6; (1d20+5)[10]
Attempt 7; (1d20+5)[23]
Attempt 8; (1d20+5)[20]