"Yeah, and the Crime League might be having their weekly poker game next door. You know how snippy they get about interruptions." Quiver Queen heaves a truly impressive sigh.

"Look, you don't want to come, don't come, that's fine, I respect that, but don't make up bogeymen because you're afraid of things that might exist."

Kate chuckles as she points at the bright yellow and red highlights on her costume. "I'm not exactly an expert on staying hidden, but sure. Stay high, if you can. Rooftops, fire escapes, that sort of thing. Your average Joe on the street, he's lookin' at his feet most of the time. You can go low too, but that's dicier and you run the risk of ending up in the sewers and that's a bad time for everyone. You'll want- ahh, wonderful." Quiver Queen responds to the threat with the sort of tired smile one might give a small yappy dog.

"That's not a real good idea, kid. I've already called the cops. Your friend here needed help. Don't think they'd really take kindly to someone wavin' a gun around on camera, do you? She waved a hand out across the street, toward the shadows. There wasn't actually a camera, but you know, details. "Keep it in your pants, 'Bron. I don't want to have to hurt you, and you look like a smart guy, you don't want to hurt me. That won't turn out good for you, and you know it. So why don't we all cool down?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Deception vs 'Bron: (1d20+8)[14]