Though it had taken some time, between the memo and the keys, Alyssa was pleased. Best lead I've got, linking it to Julie's info. There was often a sense of pride to be found in one's meticulousness being rewarded. Can't let it distract me too much, she thought, sobering a little. She headed back to the filing cabinets, keys at the ready and began her search.

Snippets of the note went through her mind as she worked, adding pieces to the overall puzzle. It seemed that any ties with the mob either weren't widely known within the company or just plain didn't exist. If DeCosta was really dirty, I'd suspect even the clean employees would dance around the subject. Not to say there's nothing there but I'd need something more concrete to dig too much deeper.

She paused for a moment in her search. Ha. 'Concrete', 'dig'. Shaking her head at the poor puns, Alyssa opened another filing cabinet. Information on that lot number had to in there somewhere. Once she had it, she'd put as much back in place as she could, then high-tail to the address.

Spoiler: OOC Rolls
Show
Investigation roll to find that elusive lot info: (1d20+10)[19]