1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default large number of turn attempts for divine metamagicc

Tome of battle is a no. LA buy-off is a no. No evil. No exalted.
    Practically any 3.5e source ( minus the SRD ) and dragon magazine 330+. Dragon compendium as well.
    I might be able to do an LA 1 Race/template if good enough and DM is okay with it. Was wanting to grab as many turn attempts as possible while maintaining spell level as high as possible. Character is gonna be bard 1-2 / cleric x/ prestige classe(s) x. I need things that grant turn/rebuke undead specificly while maintain best cleric casting possible ( I can sacrafice a caster level for say death delver ). Divine metamagic persist buffing while I can make use of healing hymn to help with healing. To accomplish this, I know of divine inspiration feat ( cleric and bard level stack for bardic music ), and melodic casting. Extend and persist spell is a must. I know of Sacred exorcist. What about others? Persisting cleric buffs.

Anything else that can help with this besides +cha, relinquary holy symbol, and night sticks, and extra turning feat.

Multiclass xp penalty is a yes.\

I know there are lists out there, but what i googled either was outdated ( for it's date ) or the old WOTC board.
    Last edited by animewatcha; 2016-07-04 at 08:45 PM.