View Single Post

Thread: Silly Plots 2: Electric Boogaloo

1. - Top - End - #89
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [Hole Quest]

[Dreamlands]

Like Tolkien sort of elves? Considering the Nexus is nearby...

Bats snorts at the illusion. "I'm not serving anyone but me own self. Leave someone else to grovel and scrape for the Sidhe. This is just business, pure and simple. That, and I fancy a child of my own. A wee little bugbear to teach how to make humans terrified. Best kind of mother to daughter bonding if you ask me."

Her eyes turn, her head twists 'round. Quite a bit further than a neck should, really. It looks rather disturbing. Especially that sickening POP at about three quarters of a rotation.

"Now, where are you hiding at, wizard? Your seeming hasn't got any stink to it, but I don't smell you, neither. So you must be hiding down wind?" she asks, her head coming to a halt facing in Isaac's general direction. "That's quite the hex you're tossing around. Think it'll be quick enough to catch me on me hooves? What would you wager on that?"

That would be a bluff.

Bugbears are not particularly swift. Unlike that red scallop flying all over the place.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2016-07-08 at 12:13 AM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.