Ah yeah. Fair 'nuff.

Also, the author would probably reach some of the more dogmatic individuals if he had someone else argue against Al. Because the main problem the comic has with presenting counter-points to Al is that they're done by individuals whose arguments will be dismissed out of hand because they're male. Mary is the exception and she's... well, Mary. And the comic stuttered so badly around Feral, I'm not even sure it was trying to properly explain and elaborate on Feral's choice.

Honestly, after this sene I want to see one of the girls there step out, and potentially discuss with Al why they left later on. If they found the atmosphere to be stifling, intellectually dishonest, or just regular plain old dishonest. The exact reasoning isn't so important, as the argument that such aggressively accomodating "safe spaces" can be just as unsafe and repulsive for people in need of help is an argument I feel needs to be made.

At the very least, I have a personal desire to see Tina verbally cuffed. That aggressive discourse domination makes it incredibly difficult to participate in such support groups.