Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Spoiler: "Tomorrow and Tuesday
Show
We have a synopsis of Drop Beat Dad. "Steven helps Sour Cream put on his DJ show."

We also got the first two Minutes of Mr. Greg were also released. Double Spoilers, but Greg is rich now because Marty sold "Like a Comet" to a fast food chain, who rewrote it into a popular jingle for Hamburgers. Gregs new riches are from Royalties

So, everybody who predicted that Drop Beat Dad would be about Marty coming back into Sour Cream's life in some way, well, It's looking like you're all right.

My theory, Marty comes back to give Greg his cut, can't find Greg because he doen'st have a set address(living in a van after all), and runs into Sour Cream while trying to find Greg(Maybe he looks up Vidalia to see if she knows?)
Spoiler: Oh, Marty.
Show
There was a clip released from Drop Beat Dad that shows a big ol' tour bus pulling up to Greg's car wash, it's reasonable to infer that it's Marty's so I guess he didn't have any trouble finding Greg after all. My own speculation is that Marty doesn't have any interest in Sour Cream until learning that he's a DJ. From there... I dunno... How much of a dirtbag is Marty? Would he exploit his son for financial gain like he apparently did with Greg?