With the orcs assembled, Karthog took a deep breath, then started to speak. "Hear me, orcs. I am Karthog." He called out, his voice loud, powerful and clear. "You know who I was before. Karthog the unworthy. Karthog the half-druid. Many names you called me in mockery. And it was true. I did not have power, or the ear for hearing the spirits! But that time is over! The great Mother has remade me. Aeons ago, she made this world and all in it. She is the very summit of all there is, the god who stands above the spirits! And now, after millenia of leaving us to our own devices, she has returned to judge us!"
Karthog paused his speech, letting the words sink in with the crowd.
"And what she has seen, brothers and sisters, has disappointed her! The mother created the world, perfect from the very beginning! Yet we, in our hubris, have forgotten the reverence that is her due. Even worse, we have allowed ourselves to be led by heretical leaders. We've built cities and crafted tools from metal. We have sinned, as all the world has sinned!
But now the Mother has sent her answer. She has remade me into what a true orc should be, and blessed me with a smidgen of the TRUE power of nature!"

He once more raised his arms above his head, as his call rose to a howl, for all the orcs to hear.
"THE TIME IS NOW, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE TIME TO REDEEM OURSELVES AND RETURN THE WORLD TO HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!

NO MORE CITIES! THERE WILL ONLY BE THE WILD!

NO MORE ORDER, THERE WILL ONLY BE CHAOS!

NO MORE STEEL, THERE WILL ONLY BE STONE AND WOOD!"

He paused to regain his breath, and to gauge how the crowd was reacting to his words.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

I'm not sure if a check is required, but I imagine this would be diplomacy, if anything. So I'll make a roll, just in case.

Diplomacy: (1d20+7)[26]