View Single Post

Thread: 3SC's Skull & Shackles IC

1. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 3SC's Skull & Shackles IC

Thysh smiles gratefully as she wakes up to Kana's healing. The new flesh across her back itches something awful, but she's alive, which she considers to be an unexpected win. When Kana wanders off, Thysh follows, catching her arm and saying "Thanks. You're a good person, you know that? I'm glad you're here on this ship, in a roundabout way that hopes not to imply any enjoyment on my part of your misfortune." She takes a moment to make sure, mentally, that her last sentence made some degree of sense. Finding that it did, she gives Kana another smile and walks off towards the booze table. She takes a mug, and gives it a critical eye. Stupid drink, making me stupid. Almost got me killed. I don't need this, I make stupid enough decisions on my own. She pauses to scratch her back, unable to get to quite where it itches worst. Then she stops, a stupid grin making its way across her face. She walks to the side of the ship, not caring in particular if anyone is watching, and dumps the mug's contents. It pains her to see the drink go, but still, the grin becomes a full smile as she turns to see if anyone saw her. Come on, people, I need my back scratched. Who's stepping up to help me? How about you, Scourge? You owe me one...

Spoiler: Dice Rolls
    Show
    Stealthy Drink Tipping: (1d20+2)[18]
    Rolling to throw off the addiction: (1d20-1)[5]
    DISREGARD THAT HAHA
    Last edited by Sen isSaqqara; 2016-07-19 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Spoiler: Things I Once Was But No Longer Entirely Am
    Show

Previous Usernames: DreamingMage, Zeno Desaqqara
    Credit to araveugnitsuga.
    Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.