View Single Post

Thread: The Eternal Winter IC 2

1. - Top - End - #248
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Eternal Winter IC 2

Whoah...

Raikou definitely feels quite a bit of turbulence from this strange method of travel and begins to wish he hadn't quite eaten so much of the heroes feast earlier.

He smacks into the ground with a loud thud and groans, clutching his stomach. He also turns to glance at Cyrus, who seems to be less effected.

Spoiler: in Auran
    Show
    You seem.... in great distress

No kidding. You should be glad you don't need to eat.

It takes him a few seconds to recover, after which he cranes his neck to speak to the mighty treant.

Thank you for all your help Mister Shepard in bringing us here and getting some of your friends to come help. Maybe if we can beat this Tilly Willy guy we'll meet you in Jotun-Hell. Bye Mister Shepard!

When the big tree leaves, the halfling looks around and tries to figure out where his invisible allies are.
    Wanting to make this a little easier, he takes out a scroll and tries to find Johanm.

Hey Tattoos, you can speak telepathically to all of us, so here's a scroll that'll help you see us all so you can make sure we're all going in the right direction. Otherwise, it might be a bit difficult to work together when none of us can see each other.

I certainly don't want any of you getting caught in my lightning magic. That'd be pretty unpleasant...

Spoiler: Scroll
    Show
    see invisiblity cl 3

enough to at least get us inside Kinderheim hopefully

Then the halfling looks at their new tree allies and smiles.

Welcome to the world of the rootless. You'll get used to it eventually. It's always nice to see more friends on our side come out of the woodwork. I wonder if you have names? Probably not. So let me name you then.

Your name shall be Sir Birch.

He says, tapping one tree. And he moves to the second tree.

And you shall be Sir Oak.

Fire hurts you guys pretty bad doesn't it? Believe me, I've been there. I wooden want you guys to burn up so let me help you out a little.

He approaches both of the treants again in turn and places a simple abjuration on both to help ward off fire. He also casts a few more spells on himself and Cyrus.

Spoiler: Resist energy (fire)
    Show
    resist fire 30 for both trees

Spoiler: Some more buffs on himself and Cyrus
    Show
    Share spell dragonskin (blue) and share spell shield

Alter self on Cyrus into a medium air elemental

I think we should get closer and look around the place. Try to see if maybe there's another way to get in besides the main entrance. But they'll see these guys pretty easily... do we have more ways of making them invisible?

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I believe a wand of invisibility was picked up as loot from the previous hall?
    Last edited by Niwrad; 2016-07-21 at 12:18 AM.
    "Now you'll see some real magic!"

Raikou Stormborn Thunder Incarnate and his elemental familiar Cyrus