Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
This makes me want to continue my game that I lapsed on. The Prethoryn showed up, but I can't get to them without trampling over people's territorial sovereignty. I've got the ships and the tech to take them down, just not the will to trespass. Especially given that the pace of the Prethoryn attack is so slow I think they might not actually need my help yet...
Yeah, I noticed that the Prethoryn seemed to have trouble conquering inhabited planets. Actually wrote a pretty sizeable strategy section on them on the Stellaris wiki...

Hey Teddy. I can't believe how much I missed your bear emoticons...

In unrelated news, Winter was apparently cancelled this year. It's six o'clock at night in the middle of July and I've got my window open and a fan on me so I don't get too hot. I'm regretting shelling out for a new jacket as I literally have no opportunity to wear it, even while walking home from the bus stop practically after dark.
I can sympathise with those who lament a cancelled winter, even if your definition of winter probably matches my definition of a slightly colder summer.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
I don't want Canadian pregnant men to take over Finland!
Hey, if we survived 10'000 German gays*, then you should be able to handle some pregnant Canadian men just fine.

*It's a reference to a Swedish prank calling show in the 90's. They called the foreign department and asked if it was true that 10'000 German gays were going to move to Sweden if we joined the EU. How does one respond to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
Oooh... my head. Jaggermeister is the blood of the Devil XD
The 'ä' to 'a' I can excuse, but two 'g's? The sudden shift in meaning is quite amusing...

ION:
Up at our ancestral farm again. There are no Pokémon here at all, but I will have to take a walk before I can confirm their total absence. The garden needs some work, but it's not quite as bad as we feared. Otherwise it's just time for relaxation.