Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
Despite everyone around having "boyfriends and girlfriends in grade school" (I remember one guy who had a new "girlfriend every week) I always thought it was stupid. Even when I got into high school up to my Sophomore year I thought it was stupid that most guys I knew had girlfriends. This might be that I come from a very traditional family with very traditional values (something I am proud of).
I always did care a lot about getting a girlfriend until about my sophomore year, when I realised I didn't actually like any of the people at my school enough to want to date them anymore, my initial desire for it was more likely just a personal rejection of my being rejected by others and the social pressure related to the subject.

And my confession: Actually diagnosed autistic individuals(but still people capable of intelligent conversation) have found me too socially awkward to talk to for long periods of time.

Another confession: Whenever speaking to someone about our thoughts and opinions I will always unintentionally be the weird one of the two, no matter who they are. And when it comes to topics that interest me I'll always be the more obsessive one no matter who I'm speaking to, even the creator of the material I can guarantee has devoted less brain power towards examining the work or general subject matter.