View Single Post

Thread: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC II

1. - Top - End - #1021
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC II

"Such strategic mobility is invaluable but not without risk here. Not only would we go in blind but we'd also be on a very tight clock as without outside interference they could move their outside troops in and catch us between hammer and anvil." It took a lot of restraint for Grimmgang not to make immediate use of it when Shard placed such a capability at their feet. His line of work had always been about moving fast and unexpected, strike where the enemy was most vulnerable. That and gaining one other thing they were sorely lacking right now. "What we need is more information. Cutting off the head of the snake would throw them in disarray, but we don't know where it is and if we even have a realistic fighting chance. So out of all the presented options I'd first like to look at the one where we can reasonably guess at the chances. How well do the remaining Wanderers match up to the Bringers in numbers, weaponry and special assets like magic and monsters? All I know right now is they might have a dragon and you don't." Deep trenches dug into his brow as he considered another question. "How did they kill your totem anyway?"
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2016-07-25 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.