Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGolem View Post
Looks good to me! I'd probably allow it in a game- let us know how play testing goes
Playtesting is underway. So far it seems to be going well, but we're only at level 1, so all it has is a breath weapon. I'll try to keep this thread updated with new information as it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by ravencroft0 View Post
Looks nice. One thing I noticed is the wings. D.A.s never got wings. Cool as the 8th, though. Your write up has a lot of the items that made the D.A. interesting back in the day. I've actually been messing around with the same concept, and i'll probably post it soon. I would appreciate feedback. Great job with the 'brew.
Thanks! Give me a link when you get yours up and I'll take a look. The Draconic Apotheosis ability (and all related features) is originally pulled from the Dragon Disciple PrC, rather than the Dragonfire Adept. It also changed a lot since the first version (which was almost verbatim pulled from 3.5) but I kept the name because I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by FMLest1998 View Post
One thing: I don't know if they care, but you might want to rename this pact to lessen the confusion with DracoKnight's Otherworldly Patron: Elder Wyrm.
As far as I can tell, my Elder Wyrm predates his. I'm not really concerned with it either way, though.

...actually, he's got a better list of example patrons than me. I might just steal that (kidding, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by JBPuffin View Post
I can see Dragonborn Warlocks taking this just because it makes their dragon abilities less...bad . Dragonborn is one of the weaker races because it only has two features, so a double dose of dragon is sometimes necessary just to make it feel right. Good job on the class - I'm not seeing any glaring issues, although I think it's funny that you basically took the first feature from Dragon Sorcerer and gave it for its Cha-casting brother-in-law .
Thanks for the feedback. The 1st-level feature, I'll admit, was originally a copy/paste of the Dragon Sorc's 1st-level feature. At the time the breath weapon was a feature of its own, but to give the class more utility I merged Dragon Patron and Breath Weapon and ported in the Magic Insight class feature from 3.5e.