1. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Aegis J Hyena's Super Hyena Fun Show: Random Banter Thread #215

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Yes, but what are those moral grey areas? Certain methods of obtaining human meat may be immoral, but, as Amidus Drexel mentions, there is nothing wrong with cannibalism per se.
    You know, I've never actually heard anyone call the cases where people have resorted to cannibalism out of desperation immoral, only tragic, so yes, there are cases when it isn't immoral. I don't think I've heard of anyone who wanted to engage in cannibalism desire to do so for any reason other than for ritual purposes, often of the bucket list kind. I'd argue that's not ground enough to change people's attidudes regarding its morality, if for nothing else then because the cultural taboo is one of the reason it appears on people's bucket lists to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Now if they could kindly remove their annoying ****ing memory using applet thing from my system that'd be cool.
    That memory using applet thing?

ION:
    Went to the beach on this lake yesterday. When playing with a sinking boat (it's so much fun ), we found depositis of oddly coloured bottom mud. So we did the only sensible thing and started painting ourself in it. It stuck differently well, but I've still got faint shadows of a pair of arm stripes, a diamond and a heart, and few feathers from a bird on my chest. Pictures will be forthcoming.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2016-07-30 at 10:46 AM.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show