Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
Heh. My mother was driving in some suburban neighborhood and...well, she didn't so much run into a poodle as the poodle ran into the car. The poodle was fine, but the car's passenger door was stuck shut until mom got it to the shop to have the offending bits of metal banged back into shape. It's a good thing we live hundreds of miles away from any meese. (Well, not that good, it means seeing meese less often than we'd like, but it has its advantages.)
It's all for the better.

Remember, when you stare into a meese, a meese also stares into you.

Plus, if they can see you, they can stomp the crap out of you and all your stuff. Unto death.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mud View Post
Have been out of the RPG/Tabletop scene for quite a while but wanna get back into it. Can anyone tell me about roll20 vs Tabletop Sim? I used to play lots of PbP but roll20 seems right up my alley, though it seems hard to find a flexible group. Thoughts/experiences anyone?
roll20 is pretty great. We haven't used the in-house audio though. We're switching from Skype to Discord for our voice chat purposes soon.

Never tried out Tabletop Sim, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
Here in Finland the local hunting clubs always take care of all of the moose that end up dying or need to be put down when they hit a car/car hits them (sometimes the police do the put down thingy as well). The meat always ends up on someone's plate as far as I know.
That is pretty neat. And speaks of some nice organization to be able to coordinate that in such a sparsely inhabited area.