Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
A swath of crab-soldiers are burnt and briefly blinded and fall back into the sea, but they are swiftly replaced by more.

The attacking crabs don't bother trying to get all the way to the upper deck, instead climbing into the lifeboat deck and making their way inside. But more and more continue to emerge from the sea - something more decisive is going to have to be done.
Continuity Cruise Lines

Ben really doesn't have much that's decisive. He's not exactly a cannon, glass or otherwise.
Ben tries to flutter down to the lower levels to do something about the soldiers. He's really got no idea what he's doing.
Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
"See? Easy!" Orion declares. "Now, I wouldn't suggest trying to swim out in places where the surf is dangerous or in any rushing rivers, but you've figured out the basics. So long as you can float, you're okay. So long as you remember to kick your limbs, you can slowly scoot in your desired direction. You might not be an amphibious sea mammal thing, but progress is still progress."

Orion rests his tail and hind legs in the sand, grinning down at Sam. "Now that quest one is finished, how about quest two? There's still that game of volleyball going on and now's the perfect chance to give it a try. It's quite a bit of fun, and I bet all those extra arms might come in-"

Oh no.

No.

Don't do it Orion.

You're better than this.

"-handy."
Beachside Party

Sam crosses his four arms over his belly.
"I dunno, I really don't think I'm very good at jumping around and stuff. I'm not really fast." he ponders slowly, as if proving the point.