[Beachside Party]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Beachside Party]

"Spooky?" Zhareen asks hesitantly, she loved spooky, but this wasn't supposed to be. It was supposed to be exciting and fun!
Though it looked like Fetty enjoyed it anyway so probably didn't matter. "Well, as long as you guys like it."

She carefully takes Fayyad's hand and once against presses her sharp finger against the palm before she starts drawing circles. She doesn't humm this time however, she just appears to go into a trance by herself. "You are being deceived, Fayyaad of Moran-Ir, a person close to you is not truthful who they are." Zhareen speaks in a grave manner, completely unlike her. "However, I see fortune in your future as well. Trust in the number of three, for you it is a blessed number. If you let it guide you, you will end up pleased." She pauses, her eyes slowly returning to normal and she let's go of the tieflings hand. "Um, was that spooky as well?"
Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Beachside Party]

Reinholdt finally manages to extract himself from the deadtime ooze that seems to have been complimentary on purchase of a box of Drake honey. Shoving the goods into his hammerspace for later consumption, he gets up and heads over to where Anchor and party are, moving next to Anchor and addressing her directly for the moment. "Hey. How's it going?"
Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
"Only a little."
Hmm. There's someone literally close to Fayaad, but that's probably not what the fortune means.
Anchor gives a small smile; that was a nicer fortune for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Beachside Party]

Fayyaad's eyebrows rise. He can't think of anyone he'd consider close in the Nexus that might have a reason to deceive him. Maybe it's someone back home? Could be...

"Then I suppose I'll pick the number three next time an opportunity presents itself," he says in response to the other part of the fortune.
Fetty... probably should be more concerned with the first part of Fayyaad's fortune, but he doesn't seem to realize what's occurring. Maybe he just wasn't paying attention? Or he's just that foolish? Perhaps he just has an excellent straight face. So to speak.

"Hey, there's three of us! Err, well, minus Zhareen. And, oh," Fetty's eyes focus on Reinholdt, and recognition passes over his features. He nudges Anchor with his elbow. "I think he was talking to you, sweetcheeks."

The little fellow hops up and steps forward towards Zhareen. He grins and winks, hand outstretched. "Now do me, Zhareen. I'm not spooked," he teases, putting emphasis on the word 'do'.

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
Fel follows Adir's gaze and sees the ladies passing out the balloons.

Well, even if it wasn't them, they are passing them out, and as such shouldn't be surprised if they get hit with any......

At which point Fel will lob a balloon in their direction.
Adir gives a positively evil grin. He takes aim and hurls one after Felandria's.

Misha, being the most forward of the balloon girls, will likely be pelted with a pair! Adir filled his up near to bursting, too.