Quote Originally Posted by deleteman900 View Post
The kitsune (who I should probably name at some point, XP) wasn't expecting to feel so punch-drunk off of a simple kiss and stumbled over his own feet before making it more than a dozen meters. He attempted to scramble to his feet once more, but by then it was far too late, and Joel was already bearing down on him, leaving the lithe, wiry little fox to wriggle about on the ground like a wet fish to evade any grappling the still-standing half-elf might attempt, "You'll never take me alive, coppers!" he taunts, still very much thinking this is a game, and not QUITE getting that Joel might actually be upset, o3o.
"This isn't a joke!" Joel growls, still trying to grab a hold of the kitsune.

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
Beachside Party

Misha ambles up behind Victoria, having mostly divested herself of balloons and only carrying a few packets around to turn the tide in any emergency water fights she might come across. Naturally, the best way to do so was to tuck the baggies into the strings of her bikini bottom, along with one nestled snugly up top, just peeking out. Looking at the impromptu chase over the part-succubi's shoulder.

"Some people's kids, huh? You okay?" Not that she's particularly concerned, but hey, meeting new people requires more than just supplying them with biodegradable latex and cool, wet fun times.
"Huh? Oh, yeah... I'll be alright." Victoria turns to regard Misha. "It's just... kissing and I don't get along sometimes. I'm half-succubus. Hells, Joel has to wear an amulet so I don't hurt him." She sighs. "It just took me by surprise, is all."