View Single Post

Thread: Werewolf Central

1. - Top - End - #5
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Werewolf Central

I'll hop on the auto sign-up list for everything except alien invasion, as I'm going to see how the first game goes before I give it a second chance.

I'll also be on the co-narrator list, as I like to be the 'organizational' bit behind these games, and it actually kinda bugs me when other games don't have the 'minute by minute' vote tally updates that mine do.

Actually....how would people feel about me doing that even on games that I wasn't narrating? I know not every narrator has the time or inclination to keep an updated tally on the first page, and I'm crazy meticulous about it, and don't let my roll get in the way...yes...I informed deckmaster that a fellow mason was up to be culled for inactivity...twice. And I am uniquely able to edit the first posts....

Pirates will be continuing, whether we're keeping it or it's up for grabs will have to be discussed at the next narrator meeting...

And yes, I realize that I could edit myself into the lists, but I think Lucky needs more to do. =P
    Last edited by Alarra; 2007-02-27 at 06:01 PM.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.