Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
I'd go for LA +2, or LA +3 myself.

If you stop looking at them as casters, there a pretty decent base for a melee build, or skillmonkey build. Outssider HD are very solid for either. It get's a (small) bonus to all physical stats, has an innate fly speed, a respectable natural armor bonus, DR that isn't too shabby (especially before higher levels), and SR that isn't obsolete until upper-mid levels. +16 to Cha? Hello Iaijutsu Focus (you've even got the cross class skill points to burn built right into your RHD). On the skilmonkey front, respectable face, stealth and scouting skills [+8 bonus to Listen and Spot], with 8 skillpoints/level for racial HD, and +6 bonus to Int.

Battle dancer dip for AC, and you could even gish it up (yes, you won't be getting 9ths).

Binder, Dragonfire Adept, Rogue, Factotum etc. would all make fine classes for a Succubus. You won't be getting your higher level class abilities, but if you wanted that, you wouldn't be playing something with 6 RHD to begin with.

I'll stand by LA +2, or even +3 if you're a little conservative like I am.
To even start as a succubus, you are mid level, which nerfs the Dr. Your Sr has to deal with characters with way more stats than you have out the gate, but they can just outright kill you instead. +1 is just more playable