Quote Originally Posted by ryu View Post
Oldtrees: The problem with that proposition is that options so completely and utterly worthless that no one wants are a waste of designer resources, and more importantly function as traps for the unwary newbies. Why is this awful? Because alienating newbies off the bat is one of the fastest ways to lose a customer. It's worse in collectible card games. There every card so terrible you'd never use seen is money that have wasted. This is terrible even beyond the previous problem. Do I need to explain why making people feel they've wasted money is, like, the worst thing for business?
Um. Who are you talking to? Did you realize I was talking about how a DM could fix the mess WotC made? In every post I clearly stated that this did not excuse WotC (the game designer) so I thought you would have realized what I was talking about. Apparently Not! Adding more feats is a fix a DM can do for their table. Please take more care to actually respond to the person's posts rather than merely vomit words.