Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
The were-wrestler growls as he's slammed, but rolls out of the way of the sword stroke. He angrily growls, as he starts to carefully circle Wenomir, "That's how it is? You'd kill me to protect that lying monster? I see. Well...I suppose I'll have to deal with you then..." He circles around, trying to get between Wenomir and Melissa, in position to pounce on the newly minted Cait Sith.
The kitsune grows tired of deliberation, and decides that no matter if it was possible to undo whatever had been done to Melissa, the fact remained that her existence was unnatural, and by the very act of existing, she was interfering with the way things always had been, always were, and always would be. The most direct approach to correcting this wrinkle in the scales of fate was to manually correct the oversight of her continued existence. To this end, he held out his hand, palm down, and a large, spectral hand made of telekinetic energy appeared above the cait sith, mirroring the positioning of his hand, palm down. He staid his hand for the moment, but it would only take a sharp, swift movement to turn her into a stain on the grass at best. The hand would likely escape notice for now, due to being transparent, and some 20 or 30 feet above their heads.