Quote Originally Posted by One Step Two View Post
Champions of ruin, but it's also an evil class, you need access to rage as well, so you might want to give it a miss
Yessir! But still the new ideas, and book research are quite helpful. I found the Krinth to be a great base race, better than even the Lesser Drow, even for my current build. Right now, I think I'm going to fill the remaining levels with spellfire channeler. It is not the most optimized class for fighting spellcasters, but it does give me some cool abilities, at the least, I will take 4 levels of it, for the Flight ability and the improved healing would help the entire party in a crunch.
The final levels, I can just fill out with fighter or perhaps ranger, with the arcanist hunter variant, and the underdark variant as well. I was really hoping for another PrC that would blend well with Occult Slayer. At the end of the day, I think that trying to create a mundane spellcaster killer, is silly, but, still, this build may be the best that the rules have to offer for my vision.