Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Above the Rocks

Faithel can't say no to a helping hand, especially considering how thick her skull still felt. "Right, flyy. You go ahead and do that, savior. But if you would see a rowboat, you inform me, okayy?"

When Sorrow returns from her scout trip she will see that Faithel have at least managed to managed to put on some proper pants and a shirt. She have taken off some of her armor though and put it it in a bag, with a huge claymore sticking out of it, which she is holding over her shoulder with one hand. She waves as Sorrow comes closer. "She reeturns, pasa da'thar, so what did she find?"

As Sorrow tells her about the falls, Faithel chuckles. "You look past it for treasure? Therre is alwaays treasure behind those things." She comments before starting to follow the Sister. "But seriously, waterfalls are loud and unpleasant. Nice scenery though."

Her remark is likely confirmed once they reach the waterfall. She had imagined it to be larger however. "You know... I cannot recall last time that I bathed." Faithel remarks as she sees the oils. "Least of all using thaat sort of... chemicals."
Above the Rocks

"If your smell is any indication, I'd say you're telling the truth."
The Sister says with a barely noticeable smile. Despite her earlier flashes of rage, she seems to be enjoying the company of another person. Piece by piece, her armor is set down on a blanket, leaving her in a simple and dirty set of clothing consisting of a white sleeveless blouse and white shorts. Eventually, they too are taken off, folded, and set on the blanket. Naked, Sorrow kneels in front of the entire set and closes her eyes, giving a silent prayer. As she does so, Faithel will see that hazy aura rise off of her entire body now instead of just her head, and when the Sister finally steps into the cool pool, steam hisses off of her skin as the heat boils the water.

Sorrow submerses herself completely when she notices and after a few moments rises back up with a weary smile. She's still steaming but enough of the heat has been sapped from her to prevent the worst of it.