Quote Originally Posted by aReallyGreatAxe View Post
"Get rid of the lights? I don't know if the high cleric..." He winces. "Well, she knows where to find you."

Rowan concentrates for a moment, and the lights stop flashing around those who had fought the summoner.
Spoiler: cwater
Show
assuming a partial cancellation is possible, it's probably best to leave them on the enemy caster.
Spoiler
Show
Yes, of course.

He turns to Aerin and Darian. "It's nice to meet you! Or, meet you when there are no lions involved. I'm Rowan, looks like you've already met my sister."
Darian gives Rowan a nod. "Your healing was most appreciated, as was the help of your sister."

They all wait for a short moment outside the temple, but soon a cleric pops out to invite them in. The High Cleric is waiting for them in the hall, identifiable by her more ornate robes. Her expression is patient, but stern. "I welcome you to the temple, good warriors and young noble. I am Ethanna, Springhaven's High Cleric of Illyrie. I'm afraid weapons are not allowed in our temple beyond this room, but instead of going through the hassle of asking you to remove them, I though we would just speak here. Now, I have been told this mage", she gestures towards the unconscious half-elf, "is the source of all this trouble, but no one knows his motives. Since the rest of you have not thus broken any laws of the land, I see no reason to keep you, though I would wish to know your names and where you can be found, just in case you are needed later. Is there anything you wish to add?" She looks at every one in turn and raises an eyebrow. "I see your sister, did not choose to join us, Rowan."

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
Eglantine gave Rowan a quick kiss on the cheek and then started off down the street. "Rowan knows where we live and where I work. If I haven't gotten fired!" With that she booked it back to Vindal. Out of breath she gave him the payment. "Sorry for - my lateness. - There was- an accident. - I had to - get Rowan - to heal." Hands on her knees she started breathing slower, catching her breath.
When Eglantine gets back, Ynna is still manning the stall, currently haggling with black bearded dwarf, who is interested in buying a resistance cloak (she's not doing incredibly well by the sounds of it). Vindal and another man Eglantine doesn't recognise are standing at the back of their small merchant tent, talking in a low voice. The man is well-dressed and looks to be mostly human, though there is something slightly elvish about his features.

Spoiler
Show
Eggy can eavesdrop with a Listen check, interrupt them, or just wait until they are finished talking.