I tend to play for fun, and I have died against different enemies on Taris, like Ice in the dueling Arena, the sith Governor, and Against Davik & Calo. That was on easy, and I can recall going Soldier and having it happen. Interestingly, if you are level 5 or so with all three classes I think, you go power drive through the arena combatants, then take on Bendak, who has the other moddable gun to give Carth.

You don't need Breach to take out Malak, just use the lightsabers and the Force.

The best setup for all characters is to dual wield and Flurry, except for Jolee or HK; with them you just pick up repeating shots for HK, and single weapon focus for Jolee, though I doubled up sabers for him as well.

Flurry is the best because you get to attack multiple times, and yes, it screws on your defense, but with dual wielding plus flurry should take out most enemies. Terentateks are basically the only thing that really give me trouble, because the two on korriban both attack at once. It is a tough fight.

Would have to say that snagging the best equipment really helps in game. It can help.

Most of my playthroughs have had deaths, like fighting against the assassin lady on Taris, though that might be more because I take on challenges with lower levels, like fighting against rakghouls. A non-soldier/Non-Melee plus Carth & Mission in the sewers can be nasty. It is just more fun that way. And I have no issues reloading save games. "Oops, died a few times. Well let's try it again and something else."

My gameplay improved once I became aware of the combat scripts to give characters. That helped a lot except for the sheer number of grenades that kept getting tossed.

Getting Force powers in armor, does mean bringing Jolee along. The Heal power is useful, but I do bring medpacs along. Can recall dying to the Mando leader on Dantioone and sometimes dying to one of his subordinate groups. Have also died fighting Calo on Tatioone, and Against Darth Bandon before.

We can go with Normal Difficulty or a tougher difficulty, and I will/might mention how many times I had to re-load.

Besides, it looks so far that Scout has great support with no preference for Gender, but if I am going to have some real fun, I will go with female revan and the special options for female revan mod. That way we could hang out with Bastila, and go explore Juhani's deal. Probably using the Gain force powers mod, should help some.

What about difficulty, Normal and mess myself up or go harder, pray to the dice gods?

Character: Female Scout, Name (Still undecided, Preferring something funny), probably blaster focused, with points put into Wis and Cha for later fun.