Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
She's the uncaring sort of evil. Basically, it mostly seems Pandora simply does not give a flying **** about anyone she doesn't consider family, except as playthings. She will defend her family to the death, but if she has to get a random bystander to explode themselves for it (such as Dex), she isn't even going to blink at it.
She doesn't seem to have evil motives, and she doesn't seem to enjoy suffering. Still, she can be ruthless and crush anyone standing in her way, even if doing so might be evil (Dex and Abraham). She also has quite a temper. Imagine if Magus had been living, would she then have killed him?

Quote Originally Posted by Adaon Nightwind View Post
He showed an inclination to directly "guide", where Pandora just marked People and watched what would happen (Sarah, Justin, Ted).
Pandora was (most likely) the one who marked Dex though. It seems unlikely that she would mark Dex and then some other Immortal would manipulate him into "bringing an apocalypse".

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Unless your death will help her plans, then she'll try and kill you.
Isn't that kind of evil? I'd argue that it is, although if a character does a large amount of good (such as V from The Order of the Stick) then it may still balance out as neutral. Pandora doesn't seem to do all that much good though, from what I've seen, aside from marking Tom (I'm not sure if marking Tedd counts, even if she considers it "being nice").