Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
Lets see...

Time :

Prince of Persia from ~
Unnamed Protagonist from TimeShift
Ekko from League of Legends (Has no practical display of feats outside of the one video)
Corvo from Dishonoured
Cortez from TimeSplitters (Would be very strange, as he can only go in predetermined loops.)
And a bunch of characters with godlike power that happen to include Time... Hmm. Lets try for the other option.
There are a couple more, Emiya Kiritsugu from Fate Zero, Homura from Madoka Magica, and Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizzare adventure spring to mind. The problem with time powers is that, depending on how the writer uses them, they can vary wildly in power, of the three I've listed their power runs approximately Kiritsugu->Dio->Homura.

Fast :

Scoot from Team Fortress 2
...Uh.
Any of the Warframes from Warframe? (Although, you'd be mopping Tracer's blood up for a while.)

... I can't think of many things that are just about being faster than the other competitors around them without it being really strange. Maybe they should probably just match her against some other ACTION! Guy/Girl rather than try for a themed matchup?
Eh, there's a variety of characters with at least mild super speed. We obviously don't want anybody at Flash levels here, but Spiderman might be fast and strong enough to stand a chance, as might Dante or Bayonetta (although I don't think we'll see them for a while). Low-level super speed is almost as common a unintentional bonus when characters are given powers, so we can put most Fighting anime protagonists down as a possibilities. The problem with identifying it is that there's a temptation to give everyone some super speed, so it basically isn't worthwhile.

I could see them using someone like Luffy, who has decent speed and an ability to no-sell various attacks. The reason I latched onto time powers is it's the easiest way to make a 'theme', which seems to be what Death Battle is about more than the results and poor logic. I think if it's not going to be based around time then it's probably the Scout from Team Fortress 2, because as far as I can tell they have a similar role to Tracer.