Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
Spoiler
Show
Yes, of course.

They all wait for a short moment outside the temple, but soon a cleric pops out to invite them in. The High Cleric is waiting for them in the hall, identifiable by her more ornate robes. Her expression is patient, but stern. "I welcome you to the temple, good warriors and young noble. I am Ethanna, Springhaven's High Cleric of Illyrie. I'm afraid weapons are not allowed in our temple beyond this room, but instead of going through the hassle of asking you to remove them, I though we would just speak here. Now, I have been told this mage", she gestures towards the unconscious half-elf, "is the source of all this trouble, but no one knows his motives. Since the rest of you have not thus broken any laws of the land, I see no reason to keep you, though I would wish to know your names and where you can be found, just in case you are needed later. Is there anything you wish to add?" She looks at every one in turn and raises an eyebrow. "I see your sister, did not choose to join us, Rowan."
Rowan nods nervously. "I hope that's alright- she has her work to do. I can get her to come along later, if you need that."