Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Not inconveniences you or gets in her way, only if the plan calls for your death. We've seen how she reacts to unexpected obstacles. IE, unabashed joy. And when the Prophet confronted her, she made sure to warn him that no, he couldn't take her in a fight.

There is a crucial difference between the two, and from everything else we've seen, she doesn't seem to want to hurt anyone unless that person has somehow harmed or threatened her family. But if she deems it necessary, she's fully capable of committing cold-blooded murder.
Yeah. I think if she were Chaotic Evil, that it'd be far more clear. she is insane, but she isn't actively out to hurt and screw things up. she really seems to be trying to make things happen in a beneficial way for her own strange purposes, but without going full Evil here.

she has been in fact been very careful in how she does all of this in some ways. Dan has said that she is so crazy that she could rationalize away anything as being within the "rules". like.....

Pandora: I didn't kill him, I just empowered him until he exploded. Thats empowering, therefore within the rules

Pandora: I didn't kill him, I guided something heavy to fall on him, thats guiding therefore within the rules.

both could effectively make things more chaotic and unpredictable for her to delight over, but she doesn't. its completely semantic, but any good immortal who has to abide by the technicalities, like the Fae before them would come up with it. and yet she settles for actually empowering people for their own desires, instead of just finding ways to "empower" and "guide" people to cause random cataclysms for her own amusement.