Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
SNIP
You are incorrect in assuming that this is T2. Rather, this is a high-tier 3. For comparison, a sorcerer is, at level 9, able to cast the Wightocalypse. Alternatively, they could gate in literal extraplanar beings. No, the T1 martial would have to be able to solve any problem with little to no effort. If I had time, I'd almost model it like a power point system, but each ability would cost a swift action and at least 1 power point to utilize. I'd probably have the character draw their powers from some focus object (e.g. the sun) and require 1 hour of focus on this object to establish that link. From there, the character could change out his various powers daily based on what was necessary. Flight would be one possible power, another could be matter manipulation, creating a cone of cold, the ability to travel faster than light (e.g. Time Stop) etc.

In addition to that, these powers would have to be pretty darn abusable. I would recommend that they scale with the character's BAB. The powers would only be usable while the character has power in their reservoir; using their abilities would cost a certain amount of energy from their reservoir, which can be replenished with exposure to their power source.

There's more, and I'll post a full work up later, but that's where we'll start.