View Single Post

Thread: PF Wizard 20 VS China Army?

1. - Top - End - #131
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: PF Wizard 20 VS China Army?

Quote Originally Posted by Quertus View Post
    Ok, you've got me beat... and stumped. Can you do the same in 3.x?
    Human wizard 1 with a flaw. Take Precocious Apprentice (Ray of Stupidity), along with Sanctum Spell so I can cast it as a 1st level spell, and Forceful Magic to stack on Sanctum Spell, to cast it as a cantrip. Craft some scrolls, which now cost almost nothing to make, since you're crafting them as cantrip scrolls. Now go to the local zoo, "hunt" an elephant there using your spell slots (since ray of stupidity is an auto-defeat, if you can hit its extremely low touch AC with your decent to-hit, so just don't roll a 1), and proceed to gain several levels, just from one elephant. Now take things like Split Ray and Chain Spell. Now go on a safari in Africa by liquidating a handful of gold pieces (using the time in transit to craft more scrolls), and knock a few herds of elephants unconscious using multi-targeted ray of stupidity. Make sure you have levitate prepared, in case you miss with your rays of stupidity via a natural 1; cast levitate before the fight, knock the elephants unconscious, and reap the sweet XP. You can then quickly and easily reach a high enough level to planar bind an efreeti (as herds of elephants have a higher CR than just a single elephant), whereupon you can wish for "a thought bottle, already attuned to me, containing enough experience points to allow me to reach level X" (with "X" being whatever level you want to be).

And there you go.
    Last edited by MaxiDuRaritry; 2016-08-26 at 07:52 PM.