View Single Post

Thread: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

1. - Top - End - #158
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    "Unless you want to change your earlier answer and say you know this guy, it's a personal grudge, and he would have been acting entirely alone, I would not advise going anywhere without protection," Aerin tells the young elf. After a brief internal struggle, she adds, "I can accompany you to your father, if you want."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    She'll accept any healing that is offered.
    "I would recommend you to accept", the High Cleric agrees, "Actually...", she turns to Rowan, "it might be that you would do best to go with them. Your duties at the temple will wait, there is no haste here. But people are not as considerate."

Spoiler
    Show
    Aerin is healed to full HP.

Anything else either of you would like to say here? Otherwise, we'll move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Eglantine straightened up and watched the man leave. She turned back to Vindal and crossed her arms, a perturbed look on her face. "Who was that? I don't like mysteries, especially after what happened today. That errand you sent me on? There were two assassination attempts on a young man, half elf noble brat. Someone summoned lions to attack us when we were trying to get him to safety. And Master Vindal, you don't talk so quiet as you used too." She spoke quietly, carefully counting out the payment from the belts. "Though urgency to use the belts made him want to pay up faster, I will say that. But Vindal. Something is going on with the tournament. Something is going on with here."
    Spoiler: Note
    Show
    The noble was a full elf, the assassin was a halfie.

Vindal turns slowly, a distant expression on his face. "Oh, Eggy. You're back." A pause. "Sounds like you had a colourful afternoon. That was Marquis Garland's man who just left, we have a new order to work on, I will tell you about it later. Now...", he looks around and sighs, looking almost sad, "I think I'll return to the workshop. I'll send Olyvar here once I get there, would you watch over things until he comes? Then you can have rest of the day off."

Spoiler: Eglantine
    Show
    It's a bit strange that he says she can leave early on a tournament day, when you would expect everyone to be asked to work hard all day long, either at the stall or the store. Though Vindal is a bit of a absent-minded person, so it's not entirely out of character.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-08-28 at 03:08 PM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart