Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
[Cafeteria]

Jian smiles

These are really good... do you make them?

then she shakes her head

Nah: I'm in third year now, so I've got a different teacher.
He smiles happily, and from the way the swishing of his tail picks up, she can definitely tell that he's happy she likes them, "Yeah, my mom used to make them for me when I was a kid, so I figured if I liked them, maybe you would too."

He's somewhat confused that the old schnoz is getting 0 feedback, but then he wasn't really expecting things to be that easy, heh. Instead, he takes a seat across from her, "Wow, how many years of curriculum are there typically? Do they really expect all the little one-tail kits to go directly into Formal Magic...? There were some grown men in there that were shivering in their boots from how tough some of the concepts were... Though with how well you did on showing me how to summon my foxfire, and what I saw in class today, it doesn't surprise me that you've gotten that far ahead in the coursework already." He opts to flatter her a little bit, every bit the interested, if inexperienced suitor, even if he is remaining relatively polite about it for the moment to avoid putting her in an uncomfortable position.

At the tail end of saying this, he took one of the small cakes and bit into it, quite enjoying the flavor himself. It honestly surprised him that he didn't eat the whole batch, and have to bake more.