1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    As for fusions. No idea what they would look like, or how precisely one character would be played by two.

I think ... Starlight and Vodkana. (StarKana sounds cool)

I could also see

22+Starlight
    Starlight fusing is a bit of a conundrum, because it's a quadruped fusing with a biped. Starkana would probably keep a bipedal form and the Beerus eyes, but her fur would be blue like Starlight's. Muzzle shape would be similar, but her hair and possible her tail would both be like Starlight's. She's probably have a horn and possibly wings as well. Maybe hooves for feet, like a satyr? Clothing ... eh, might be similar? Or maybe a bit more nature-themed.

Star2-D2 would probably look like an Equestria Girls human - blue skin, hair like Starlight's mane. Pony ears and possibly tail, but possibly not. Definitely more nature-themed clothing. Definitely a horn, possibly wings. Definitely hands and feet.

Also, maybe Starlight/Ryu? They could be either bipedal or quadrupedal, and definitely a kirin.

Though in all cases, it depends on who's the primary influence and who's the secondary influence. After all, if we have Starkana, there's also the possibility of Vodlight. If we have Rylight, we could also have ... Staryu? Heh. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    I think a timeskip makes sense, although skipping to current time would be like 500 or so years.
    Well, most of our characters either are or will be immortal, and we do have access to time travel magic (in theory).
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-09-02 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show