Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
Plot-related: Who plays the kai of time? I'd like to RP addressing the question of why this universe even exists, when the Supreme Kai of Time should have removed it by now. (I have a couple of ideas as to why, though I'm interested in hearing others' opinions.)
... we already had that.

Like, seriously, we already had that. Princess Celestia, played by you, went to meet Supreme Kai of Time, played by raziere.

There's no need to revisit it unless you want to bring Time Patrol out of the closet again.

Also, I know this is a ways off, but ... what do we do after we defeat Hailing? I was thinking it might be fun, once we've accomplished all of our goals, to timeskip to the present of DBZ and see how our changes have affected things.
Point of note: when I came up with this game, I thought we'd make the way there in increments, jumping forward a few decades or a century at time.

I also expected people would play lower-power characters for longer and we'd see the World's strongest tournament come to being before people left to space. The time-travel aspect caused it to balloon in the middle.

So I'm not, in principle, opposed to timeskips. But there are still unanswered questions in the past of this timeline. The Tournament is the biggest one.

It's also good to think what a distant future setting will look like after all our alterations. They won't just affect "canon" characters, some will flatly not come to being. There would be no Frieza. No Goku nor Vegeta. No Namekian and Kami and no King Piccolo either, and consequently, no Master Mutaito, no Kamesennin, no Tsurusennin etc.

Instead we'd have... what? Luxana's descendant as Kami? Dragon Balls as largely forgotten devices no-one knows how to use? Red Planet Army ruling the solar system with an iron fist and duking it out with Galactic Patrol and Time Patrol?

Such a time will not resemble canonical DBZ "present" anymore than our past resembles the canonical past at this point.