Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
1. That was what I was thinking about it. Newbie, weaker guy, won't lecture the RA as if they're children from some arbitrary position of strength, thats pretty much all I'd aim for, because historically speaking? old powerful people lecturing the PC's? has never went well.

though he might have training in psychology as well, maybe? who knows.

3. Keep in mind, thats from only one generation of Saiyans having access to such things- when Freeza destroyed Planet Vegeta, it had only been named Planet Vegeta for only about, 30 or 40 years or less, the Saiyans killing all the Tuffles and making a deal with the Arcosians were recent things, "happened in many Saiyans life times" recent. What I'm talking about is five centuries of Tuffles and Saiyans working together to build a happier society for both. Which is a much bigger cultural change than in canon.

though, isn't all this really getting a little ahead of ourselves? I mostly just want to play out arcs and villains rather than play in terms of time and decades, and we still haven't solved like, four or five different problems in the present day. like....
Fair, though I should point out that that's assuming that the saiyans are even accepting of the idea of working together. After all, they were specifically promised new planets to conquer and new foes to fight when they were led off of Plant. As for the agent ... heh heh heh, trust me, she will be neither old nor imposing at all. :3

Anyways ... time for a timeskip?