Spoiler: She admits that she once played a rogue in D&D, but isn't very Dexterous in real life.
Show
I can relate. I once played an awakened cow in 3.5, but in RL my milk production is downright terrible.

Spoiler: She says "I am a complete goober with a side of geek-burger, but in a completely adorable way."
Show
You could make it a hat-trick if you go with 'adorkable' instead.

Spoiler: Not sure what prompted this.
Show
Have you ever tried wearing a cardigan on a rollercoaster? I don't want to put ideas in your head or anything, but if you're as good as you say you are; you might just set a record.

Spoiler: A wasted opportunity.
Show
You know, it's customary that when you begin a sentence with "Medical Laboratory Technician by day" you end it with "Masked Vigilante by night."

Spoiler: She binges Korean Drama.
Show
I didn't realize that Korea pumped out enough dramas to actually binge watch. I think I've seen like...two Korean movies ever, and I'm pretty sure they both turned out to be about dragons(spoiler?).

Do you special order them, or am I missing a tab in Netflix?

Spoiler: She wonders what the future will be like.
Show
A lot like the past, except their gladiators have unionized....

Spoiler: She responded to a match question which read "Do rivers, mountains and other natural places call out to you?" with "Call out? What does that even mean?"
Show
Maybe the guy that wrote that question was a geomancer?

Spoiler: She says that beards should be well-kept and clean, not a place to store crumbs and snacks.
Show
But what am I to do come winter?

Spoiler: She wants to know why people grow beards to begin with.
Show
As a log-time beard owner I can say with some certainty that it's a decision very few people regret. They cushion you from very specific falls, give you something to stroke majestically in you hour of triumph and keep your face warm in inclement weather.

Spoiler: There's a question about willingly sabotaging contraceptives. She asks "What kind of question IS this!?"
Show
It's meant to separate the raging psychos from the ones that at least know how to lie.

Spoiler: She objects to the term 'stupid' preferring 'uneducated' instead.
Show
There's a tangible difference between uneducated and stupid though. An uneducated person may not know the difference between their, there and they're, annoying but inoffensive for the most part. A stupid person on the other hand may kill themselves trying to find out what a light socket tastes like.

Spoiler: She wonders why penguins are always so dressed up.
Show
They're just vain. Ever since that movie came out they're just so full of themselves...

Spoiler: She wonders why a married person would check that box if they were on here looking for a date.
Show
Some people are both unfaithful and easily tricked. It weeds out the sleazy and stupid.

Spoiler: She said "I used to really hate gesutral art, but now I dig it. (Hey, I just used a phrase from the Bradey Bunch!)"
Show
I don't remember the Bradies throwing around gestural...

Spoiler: No context.
Show
Wow, sixteen minutes and someone's already offered you a **** shot? I tell ya, they stay on top of these things.

Spoiler: Self explanatory...kinda.
Show
Noticed you mentioned a 1 1/2 inch scar on your wrist. I actually got one of those myself, came from a broken glass laying me open. I've always found that the most interesting story for most situations is to tell people that it's where I first found the listening device. Keep a straight face and speak in whispers and they'll either get real interested or never talk to you again... Not really much middle ground.

Spoiler: No explanation.
Show
I'm glad to find somebody else that hates that stupid little anime face. The first time somebody did ^_^ at me I asked if that was the stroke smiley.

Spoiler: Also no context.
Show
Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw your username was 'Silly, that's not how you spell Kiss-A-Mama....'

Spoiler: Advice to live by.
Show
An apathetic person might be boring, but they're usually easy to get along with at least. It's the ones that give a damn about something that get unpleasant.