1. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Rappan Athuk - Pathfinder Gestalt Thread IC

Tamoq calls out "****! If we stop the fool, can we stay?" Even as he speaks he pulls out a glass vial, giving it a couple of shakes as it starts to bubble. A second later and he lobs it towards the tomb to the left of the tiefling in question, aiming it for one of the rats. As the explosive flies he adds with true sorrow "Sorry about this, explosives are indiscriminate" to the rats a couple of seconds before the vial smashes into one of his brethren and explodes in a shrapnel of glass and fire.
    Spoiler: BOMB THROW!
    Show
    Standard: Chuck Bomb at Rat.
    Attack (vs touch): (1d20+9)[11]
    Damage to specific rat (if I had hit): (2d6+4)[7]

Crit: (1d20+9)[12]
    CDamage: (2d6+4)[9]

Miss Drift: (1d8)[2] 1 square.

In addition everyone around the bomb (in the red square) takes 6 fire damage, DC 16 for half damage. Also it's a Glassfoot Bomb so:
    Benefit: When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it cover the ground in volatile jagged crystals in addition to its normal effects. These crystals act like caltrops, evaporating into a smelly but harmless gas in (2d6)[5] rounds.
    Each time a creature moves into an area covered by caltrops (or spends a round fighting while standing in such an area), it runs the risk of stepping on one. Make an attack roll for the caltrops (base attack bonus +0) against the creature. For this attack, the creature's shield, armor, and deflection bonuses do not count. If the creature is wearing shoes or other footwear, it gets a +2 armor bonus to AC. If the attack succeeds, the creature has stepped on a caltrop. The caltrop deals 1 point of damage, and the creature's speed is reduced by half because its foot is wounded. This movement penalty lasts for 24 hours, until the creature is successfully treated with a DC 15 Heal check, or until it receives at least 1 point of magical healing. A charging or running creature must immediately stop if it steps on a caltrop. Any creature moving at half speed or slower can pick its way through a bed of caltrops with no trouble.
    Last edited by Gunhaven; 2016-09-09 at 03:05 PM.
    New job, who dis?
    I'll check in the evenings when I get home from work / take a break from whatever game has claimed my soul.

Your understanding is appreciated.