Quote Originally Posted by Thaneus View Post
Using Phrenic Template:
Q 108
When i use the a Psi-Like ability listed in the template can this be augmented or is it always maximum augmented?
Q 109
Can i select which augment should be used?
Q 110
Can i use the Powers i know through the template as my Powers known as in "Manifest an Unknown Power from Another’s Powers Known" in SRD?
Psi-Like Abilities are treated as being manifested with a number of pp equal to the manifester level (XPH p. 184).

With this information:

A 108
It is always treated as manifested with a number of pp equal to the manifester level. If a power would be augmented by that, it is.
In this sense, it is always augmented to its max.

A 109
If there is a choice to be made, someone has to make the choice. So yes.

A 110
If have trouble understanding your question here. I have no idea "Manifest an Unknown Power from Another’s Powers Known" is supposed to mean. That doesn't sound like a proper english expression.
But a creatures PLAs are not Powers Know. The same way SLAs are not Spells Known.

Q 113
Concerning Alter Self and a Familiar with Share Spells.
Suppose a wizard of the humanoid type with a familiar of the magical beast type. The wizards casts Alter Self and uses the Share Spells ability to extend the effect of the Alter Self to its familiar.
What happens?

... the spell fails to affect the familiar and returns an "incompatible type" error.
... the spell affects the familiar with the same form the wizard has chosen.
... the spell affects the familiar with a different form, chosen by the wizard.
... the spell affects the familiar with a different form, chosen by the familiar.
... something else.