I discovered Misfile a year or two back and I read the archive to that point a couple of times. I think 10 years of pages (2005-2015) represented 1 year of webcomic time.

The last thing I remember reading was that something that was four separate creatures that were really one (cherubim, I think) had turned up and were lurking about while Ash was planning some sort of drive into or out of a dangerous gravel pit.

It had a real feel of the whole "When are we getting to the fireworks factory?" from The Simpsons as from what I remember, there was more and more talk about the gravel pit but never getting there. Well, at least at the point when I eventually stopped reading it. I wasn't a conscious decision to stop, I just found myself going back less and less often until I realized I hadn't looked in a while and didn't feel the need to anymore. I think the last think I remember was Ash asking Rumisiel to be on hand to save him as an agent of absolute last resort if his car went off the road in the pit or something like that.

I guess despite updating 5 times a week and even some Saturdays, it really was starting to drag too much at the point I stopped looking at it.