Hello there!

Are you still accepting requests?

If so I have spoilered descriptions of my cast of characters: 3.5-inspired with a healthy dose of homebrew.

If interested but not enough descriptions, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Spoiler: Dramatis Personae
Show

If you have any questions or want more detail (or less), ask away. Any terms or descriptions that I am not clear on, please feel free to ask for clarity.
Grat: half-Orc soldier, veteran of the Second Inland Sea War and over-worked town sheriff of the small town of Narrows. He wears dented armour, has grey-green skin with a stingy black skullet. He favors a hand axe as a weapon.
Nevermore: A catfolk warlock. Meaning, of course, a humanoid cat who shoots magic lasers from his hands. His coloring is dark brown with black furred ears and hands. He wears violet robes and high boots.
Karg: A light-skinned halfling barbarian who believes he is a polymorphed ogre. He is short, even for a halfling, sports a spiky mohawk, and wears an outfit reminiscent of the villains in the Road Warrior. He wields a human-sized greataxe, which by all rights he should not even be able to lift.
Harloc: A human ranger who looks like a pre-Revolution Native American scout. He wears buckskins and a white, fur-lined cloak. He wields a bow.
Prince Melikas: A tanned gnome dressed up like the Prince of Persia. He eventually died and was animated as a sand-shifting undead. Wields a small flail that looks like a scorpion's tail.
Tenran: A monk who has taken a vow of poverty who also channels holy power. He is middle-eastern in appearance with a long, disheveled beard and hair. He wears simple rags and sandals with no other possessions.
Tarquinn: Another holy man, wearing an outfit that looks like the gi Ryu from Street Fighter wears. He is bald, light skinned, and covered with tattoos. He has a black staff.