1. - Top - End - #50
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: WoW XIX: This is my Artifact. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

So specifically in Darkheart Thicket, I've been pulling two packs at once whenever possible- but I don't know if that's going to be sustainable into Heroic/Mythic.
    Be careful with that in Mythic. It...stings if you pick the wrong two. Considerably. You may well lose a DPS if two+ cats randomly decide to jump the same target.

Specifically, avoid double-pulling the two packs that lurk by the entrance to the path to the first boss: the one just inside the cave mouth. That's a double pull that can and will wipe groups on Heroic/Mythic.

Also.... second to third Darkheart bosses are bad trash? That's just the river area with the blood elementals, right? That area goes way faster than the pre first boss trash that takes forever. It's also possible that as dps gear levels get higher the trash won't last as long and will be less obnoxious.
    Actually, I mean pre-first and pre-second. Oops! But yeah: I'm in agreement with you, and just spaced out.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2016-09-14 at 03:34 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.