Quote Originally Posted by Archemist View Post
Spoiler: OOC
Show
I swear, Hindrick has "Detect Alignment", always on, and is just deliberately a jerk to anybody on the Good spectrum.

Azrin says, "As I said, I will happily come along, too."

Then he spies the lizard. "The evil sorceress will be wanting her familiar, I imagine."
"I will be needing your gun, and you will need to wear these manacles," in his free hand the guard takes out a pair of cuffs.

"Those too while you're at it," Hindrick points to Ed and Azrin's other weapons.

Grommit runs over to Fortuna, who scoops him up. "Of course I'm not about to leave my familiar."

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewb View Post
"I have already handed over me whips. I am cooperating." he gestures at the thugs. "It would not be good guardin' unless you arrest everyone. The courts can sort out who the real criminals are. But you might just be letting them go if you don't nab everyone." Olivin looks at one of the thugs outside with him and states. "I do know the merchants were all afraid of these guys, and then a fight started in the store. You don't find your local merchants afraid of the hired guard. That make any sense?"

Olivin turns to the thug he kept tripping with a wink. "Got 'ur feet under you now? You where 'aving a terrible time of it. You should try sailing, might learn you how to stand. Nothing like a rocking deck to learn a man to stand."

Olivin grins with a sailors swagger, and readies a trip attempt if the thug tries to rush him.
The thug spits on the ground at Olivin's feet and holds his arms forward, allowing the guardsman to cuff him.

"Are you saying you aren't involved with this bunch?" the guard asks Olivin, nodding towards Edmund and Azrin as he cuffs the thugs and Fortuna.

The fourth guard comes back out of the alley, panting. "The elf got away. Is the situation under control?"