View Single Post

Thread: The Dragon Empire IC, Part III

1. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Default Re: The Dragon Empire IC, Part III

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWombat View Post
    "I will be needing your gun, and you will need to wear these manacles," in his free hand the guard takes out a pair of cuffs.
    Azrin looks from the Captain to Olivin... and shakes his head once more. "Fine. The important thing is that she's been apprehended, too. Don't turn your back on her, even so," Azrin warns Kenneth about Fortuna. Azrin hands over his musket now, since that seems to be the way things are going. "What have things come to in this city, when the guards have no sense of justice. I may have some words for the Dragon Emperor himself next time I see him."

He allows himself to be cuffed. "Let's go and 'sort this out down at the station' then, and quickly. A man may be dead but I think you'll pretty readily be able to file this one under 'self-defense'. Though you might need a new category for 'evil shopkeeper conspiring with thugs to attack her own customer unprovoked'."

Edited to add: By way of a little further explanation, Azrin adds, "I'm sorry - you may have noticed her literal spiderweb in there, in which she trapped me. I'm not keen on being helpless around her once more."
    Last edited by Archemist; 2016-09-20 at 01:38 PM.