1. - Top - End - #315
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAI+ #58 Infinity 2.0: The Darth Arminius Apology Thread

Great to hear things are going so well for you, Xihirli and EternalMelon.

Heliomance, I'm sorry they're making you wait so long.

Ravens_cry: Maybe respond if you like the guy, ignore it if not?

Also, remember when I posted this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
    One good thing coming up for me in the near future I should mention.

Back when I was having a major crisis about my gender identity last fall/winter, I talked to a lot of people in order to help try to make sense of myself. Most of them were unable to help me resolve it despite having dealt with it a lot themselves, including a professional gender therapist.

Finally, one trans woman who had been talking with me on this one IRC (which ravens_cry is also a member of) was able to calm me down like nobody else really could, and really spent some time with me helping work things out and put them in perspective. We've remained close friends after that, and she was also with me through losing my job and my girlfriend last summer, where she was able to help lift me out of that.

As it turns out, she's having her SRS done in late October right here in the Phoenix area, where she'll be staying for almost a month. We're both looking forward to finally meeting in person. :)
    Well, we've continued talking over Skype about various things every day since then, and have become very close to each other, more so than anyone else either of us have met before. At this point, we've mutually decided to take the next step and she's my girlfriend now. We both love each other and look forward to the future, and even though we live far away, her living situation was always a temporary one while she cleared up a few things, so she will be moving to Phoenix in about a year's time or so. In the meantime, we've arranged to visit each other several times over the next year.
    Last edited by Dire Moose; 2016-09-24 at 02:04 AM.
    LGBTitp